1. THIS IS IMPORTANT
VISARD (“VISARD GmbH”, “we”, “us” or “our”) manages several websites including visard.com. VISARD undertakes to respect your privacy regarding any data we gather and process while providing 3D visualization, VR/AR/Web3D development.
2. CONTACT INFORMATION
3. THE GOAL FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION
We gather and store data based upon our current contractual relationships with our partners and clients, and data related to our possible future partners and clients. We collect information by ourselves and its collection is based on our business aims.
We used the personal information gathered, altogether with anonymous statistics, to develop our website, to answer inquiries and common feedback, to forward email and marketing messages, and to use for digital marketing purposes.
4. TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE GATHER
1) Personal information. It concerns private data related to your identity such as your first and last name, job title, contact details, company information (name, industry) etc.
2) Information Technology Data. This type of data relates to our Web3D solutions technical usage, such as internet protocol (IP) address, traffic data, signup data, weblogs etc., browser type, preferences, time zone setting and geographical location, operating system and so on.
3) Market Research Information. The type of data collected for marketing activities.
4) Advertising Data. It refers to visitors’ advertising preferences, such as data about readers’ preferences for obtaining marketing materials from us and our third parties as well as private preferences and interests.
6) Sales Information. It concerns the transactions you have had with us, such as details about product/service payments to and from you. Moreover, we may store personal data of you, for instance, if you contact us by phone to complaint of our product/services. In this case, we can make a written record of the phone conversation.
Also, we may collect and utilize some aggregated data such as stats or demographic data for any goal (“Aggregated Data”). Aggregated Data may be extracted from users’ private data but does not directly or indirectly uncover user identity. For instance, we can combine your information technology information to estimate the number of users accessing a particular tool on our portal.
5. THE RESOURCES FROM WHICH WE RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We get your personal data from the following resources:
5.1 Directly from you personally (at our locations or otherwise), through our website, applications or by phone or via PDAs. This regards to personal info, which you give when, you:
- Visit the website
- Upload any content
- Subscribe to our newsletters
- Register for an event
- Request our products/services data
- Take a part in a competition or promotion
- Complete a questionnaire or provide us your feedback
5.2 The innovative technologies, such as CCTV or other recording systems, cookies, server logs and other alike technologies. We can gather Information Technology Data about your devices, browsing activities and samples by employing cookies, server logs and other technologies. In addition, we can obtain your Information Technology Data once you visit other websites or applications via utilizing our cookies.
5.3 Third parties, such as:
- Analytics vendors (just as Google Analytics and Yandex Metrika)
- Advertising networks (just as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, Google Ads)
- Providers of social networking (just as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Google Business, Instagram)
6. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Following all required legal regularities we have established below the goals for which we can process your personal info: 1) To register you and fulfill your order. 2) To deliver on our contract commitments to you. 3) To keep to our own legal engagements, or to help in a certain investigation (e.g. from the police). 4) To establish our relationship with you we may to:
- forward your significant notices such as information about terms/conditions/policies’ changes,
- keep you posted of news concerning products/services,
- forward the data you have asked,
- deal with your enquiries,
- ask for a review or feedback,
- use our third party processors to assist us in carrying out the contract and our relationship with you.
5) To secure our business, deal with any misuse of VR/AR/Web3D solutions provided, and to keep to our security policies. 6) To recommend you products/services that may be interested to you, show relevant ads. 7) For internal aims to utilize data analytics, to specify usage trends, comprehend the efficiency of promo campaigns. 8) To contact with you, and register your participation in, events, promotions, competitions etc. 9) To sell, make ready for sale or dispose of our business. 10) To strengthen or apply our guidelines of use, terms and conditions of supply and other arrangements with third parties.
7. DATA HAND-OVER
We can hand over information submitted to us through the contact form to our partners for follow-up aims. Under no other existing conditions, we hand over, sell or return your data to third parties.
8. TRANSFERRING DATA TO OUTSIDE OF THE Germany
We can pass data within the allowed bounds and regulated by current legislation. Data may also be passed to outside of Germany within the limits allowed by the current law.
We can disclose your personal info to:
- our group companies and affiliates or third party data processors,
- our data sub-processor, VISARD Ukraine LLC.,
- our marketing agency,
- legal and other regulators or authorities,
- external advisers such as auditors, insurers etc.,
- law enforcement agencies, courts or defense of legal rights,
- third parties where required for the aims of fraud prevention and investigation of criminal offences,
- third parties to whom we may transfer our business (e.g. a reorganization, liquidation or dissolution),
- third parties managing plugins or content (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn),
- suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you.
As a practical matter, we can transfer data to our partners operating outside of Germany.
9. YOUR DATA PROTECTION
The register is protected employing private accounts and passwords. The register is accessible only to VISARD employees whose job description demands access to the register.
We store your information in correspondence with existing legislation and only for the duration that is required to accomplish the aims determined in this Privacy Notice.
VISARD utilizes cloud services to provide its services, which means data will be stored also in service provider’s systems.
10. THE RIGHTS OF YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL
As a registrant, you have the right to verify the information stored about yourself in the register. You also have the right to ask incorrect data to be edited, or your data to be deleted. Any such inquiries may be made in writing to the contact person mentioned in Chapter 2.
As per the GDPR regulation, the registrant has the rights to refuse data collection, request limitations to data processing and prefer a complaint to the data protection authorities.
11. ACCOUNTABILITY FOR LINKS
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
12.1 Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this matter, please note that we are not obliged to monitor the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law, every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are only allowed for private use. The materials from these pages are copyrighted and any unauthorized use may violate copyright laws.
The purpose of this website is to provide information only and is therefore not warranted to be error-free, nor is it subject to any other warranties.